Parents’ Night Out for a Date Night at Vintage, the new restaurant next door!
$20/child $15/sibling for up to 3 hours
For children ages 3 and up
- Saturday, November 1
- Friday, November 14
Bring a simple (peanut-free) dinner for your child(ren) at drop-off. A delivered kid’s meal from Vintage is a second option. Children will eat together, enjoy free play, and wind down with a seasonally appropriate story and follow-up craft. Mention PNO when making your reservation at Vintage (301-882-7674) and receive a complimentary dessert with your meal. Registration required, please call 301-865-6500.
- Construct like an engineer or discover like an inventor in the Exploratorium!
- Design like an artist in the Art 101 area!
- Question like a scientist in the Wonders of Water room!
- Browse the Village Marketplace and head next door to cultural home
- Visit the Nature Nook
- Perform in the Young Readers’ Theater room
At TOP we encourage grownups to enter the world of kids at a kid’s level. Most of our rooms include suggestions and ideas for adults to maximize their child’s experience at the playhouse.
At TOP we strongly encourage a maximum ratio of 2 children per 1 adult so that children are guided to get the most out of TOP’s themed rooms.