HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! The playhouse is closed Sunday and Monday in honor of the holiday.
New for Main Street New Market: LAST FRIDAYS! Our partnership with Vintage is expanding street-wide! Merchants are planning to keep their shops open late on those nights so that after your delicious meal at Vintage you can stroll down Main Street to some of our great shops like Happiloo or The Village Potter, Fleshman’s Antiques or Santa Fe Trading Company!
Summer Camps Announced! Click on “Camps & Programs” tab.
Check out our newest Birthday Party Package–the Drop Off Version! Click on “Birthday Parties” tab for details.
- Construct like an engineer or discover like an inventor in the Engineerium!
- Design like an artist in the Art 101 area!
- Question like a scientist in the Wonders of Water room!
- Browse the Village Marketplace and head next door to cultural home
- Visit the Nature Nook
- Perform in the Young Readers’ Theater room
At TOP we encourage grownups to enter the world of kids at a kid’s level. Most of our rooms include suggestions and ideas for adults to maximize their child’s experience at the playhouse.
At TOP we strongly encourage a maximum ratio of 2 children per 1 adult so that children are guided to get the most out of TOP’s themed rooms.